Retailer orders close for the first issue next Thursday (a happy lycanthropic Thanksgiving to you all) so they are releasing this nine page preview, pitch by David Lapham and a bunch of covers.
And then basically give you a week to get your order in.
Lapham burst onto the comics scene with Stray Bullets but has written a stack of sci-fi, superhero, and horror comics since then, with his work with Kyle Baker on Deadpool MAX garnering much respect.
And as for Gabriel Andrade’s art, well see for yourself.
Lapham’s previous Avatar forays, Caligula and Crossed have been bloody and nasty, now you get to see what he does with his own horror monster creation – The Ferals… and do let us know what you think.
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018