Retailer orders close for the first issue next Thursday (a happy lycanthropic Thanksgiving to you all) so they are releasing this nine page preview, pitch by David Lapham and a bunch of covers.
And then basically give you a week to get your order in.
Lapham burst onto the comics scene with Stray Bullets but has written a stack of sci-fi, superhero, and horror comics since then, with his work with Kyle Baker on Deadpool MAX garnering much respect.
And as for Gabriel Andrade’s art, well see for yourself.
Lapham’s previous Avatar forays, Caligula and Crossed have been bloody and nasty, now you get to see what he does with his own horror monster creation – The Ferals… and do let us know what you think.
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017