Retailer orders close for the first issue next Thursday (a happy lycanthropic Thanksgiving to you all) so they are releasing this nine page preview, pitch by David Lapham and a bunch of covers.
And then basically give you a week to get your order in.
Lapham burst onto the comics scene with Stray Bullets but has written a stack of sci-fi, superhero, and horror comics since then, with his work with Kyle Baker on Deadpool MAX garnering much respect.
And as for Gabriel Andrade’s art, well see for yourself.
Lapham’s previous Avatar forays, Caligula and Crossed have been bloody and nasty, now you get to see what he does with his own horror monster creation – The Ferals… and do let us know what you think.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017