Last week Marvel ran a piece showing the future of Wolverine And The X-Men after issue one.
Well, with today’s release of Uncanny X-Men #1, why not have a look into the future of that title too?
Oh, that Namor. And it is most definitely coming…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018