There has been much criticism of the police’s actions, and video footage does appear to back up Jones’ case that he was attempting to prevent a violent assault.
But according to Publicola, he has now been fired from his job of five years, working with a number of disabled autistic children in their homes and state facilities, teaching them life skills, from shipping to balancing cheque books.
And since then, he’s received a letter from the State Department of Social and Health Services, saying that he’s also been banned from working with children or vulnerable adults because of the situation.
So to pay his bills, it looks like he may be having to take Phoenix Jones professional, with offers from the Strikeforce mixed martial arts organization for fights.
He may also take Phoenix Jones to the streets in the daytime as well as the night, now he has the time to fill.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017