Right near the beginning Mark Hamil said this would be his last Joker portrayal. Do you know if that’s still the case and how do you handle that? It’s quite a big milestone in Batman history.
He said it was going to be hard to top Arkham Asylum and then we presented our plans for Arkham City and he was like “Yeah that sounds pretty awesome,” so…
Never say never?
I think that’s the rule in life generally, yeah.
But at sixty he appears he wants to concentrate on directing now.
“The deep passion I had once for the spotlight, it diminishes over time,” he told the Daily News during the New York Comic Con this past weekend. “I want to get fat and bald, and not have to hold my stomach in all the time.”
But for those who wonder what could have been.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017