Right near the beginning Mark Hamil said this would be his last Joker portrayal. Do you know if that’s still the case and how do you handle that? It’s quite a big milestone in Batman history.
He said it was going to be hard to top Arkham Asylum and then we presented our plans for Arkham City and he was like “Yeah that sounds pretty awesome,” so…
Never say never?
I think that’s the rule in life generally, yeah.
But at sixty he appears he wants to concentrate on directing now.
“The deep passion I had once for the spotlight, it diminishes over time,” he told the Daily News during the New York Comic Con this past weekend. “I want to get fat and bald, and not have to hold my stomach in all the time.”
But for those who wonder what could have been.
- How Did Retailers Feel About Free Comic Book Day 2017? - May 26, 2017
- San Francisco Giants’ Hunter Pence To Open Comic Store In Houston With Comic Book Men’s Ming Chen - May 26, 2017
- Jae Lee’s New Creator-Owned Comic To Be Announced Today At Phoenix Comicon - May 26, 2017
- No More Sam Wilson Or Steve Rogers – It’s Just Captain America Going Forward - May 26, 2017
- Bill Willingham’s Lark’s Killer, Previewed At Phoenix Comicon For $20 - May 26, 2017