Right near the beginning Mark Hamil said this would be his last Joker portrayal. Do you know if that’s still the case and how do you handle that? It’s quite a big milestone in Batman history.
He said it was going to be hard to top Arkham Asylum and then we presented our plans for Arkham City and he was like “Yeah that sounds pretty awesome,” so…
Never say never?
I think that’s the rule in life generally, yeah.
But at sixty he appears he wants to concentrate on directing now.
“The deep passion I had once for the spotlight, it diminishes over time,” he told the Daily News during the New York Comic Con this past weekend. “I want to get fat and bald, and not have to hold my stomach in all the time.”
But for those who wonder what could have been.
- Marvel Comics To Get A New Fictional Eastern European Country (Punisher SPOILERS) - October 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters, 22nd October 2017 – Blink And You’ll Miss Her - October 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 22nd October 2017, Marvel Legacy – “A Gamble We Lost Badly” - October 22, 2017
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017