With only a few years left to spare before the planet is covered in hoverboards and holographs, Nike have got the ball rolling on our inevitable Hill Valleyfication by auctioning off 1,500 pairs of Nike MAG shoes, replicas of the self-lacing wonders seen in Back to the Future II, on eBay.
The auctions will begin at 8:30 PST tonight, and will continue over the course of the next ten days, releasing another 150 pairs each day. All proceeds will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation. Get out your chequebooks ready if you think you’re rich enough.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eihSPj9lSMw
Brendon reported on the shoes earlier today, pointing out that they’re one of the styles in the running (no pun intended) for hottest foot-containing product to be released on the market in the near future.
Right now it seems like Marty McFly’s charity MAGs are definitely pulling ahead of Kermit.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012