Selfridges in London is running a Mister Men 40th anniversary event today with birthday cake, balloons, live artwork and Little Miss Sunshine. That’s if the place hasn’t been smashed to smithereens my last night’s looting of course.
Mister Men and Little Misses are taking over the stationery area on the ground floor of the store with oil painter Paul Oz creating an oil portrait of Mr Strong and exhibiting a series of original Mister Men oil paintings.
And someone will be dressed as Little Miss Sunshine in a costume that will likely freak out any children that attend.
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017