Selfridges in London is running a Mister Men 40th anniversary event today with birthday cake, balloons, live artwork and Little Miss Sunshine. That’s if the place hasn’t been smashed to smithereens my last night’s looting of course.
Mister Men and Little Misses are taking over the stationery area on the ground floor of the store with oil painter Paul Oz creating an oil portrait of Mr Strong and exhibiting a series of original Mister Men oil paintings.
And someone will be dressed as Little Miss Sunshine in a costume that will likely freak out any children that attend.
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017
- Riverdale: Season 2 Will Have 22 Episodes, Toni Topaz Will Be First Bisexual Character, And Sabrina Is Coming - July 22, 2017
- DCEU Panel At SDCC: Robin Will Be In ‘Batgirl’ Movie - July 22, 2017
- Green Lantern Corps Film Will Have John Stewart And Hal Jordan As Lead Characters - July 22, 2017