Selfridges in London is running a Mister Men 40th anniversary event today with birthday cake, balloons, live artwork and Little Miss Sunshine. That’s if the place hasn’t been smashed to smithereens my last night’s looting of course.
Mister Men and Little Misses are taking over the stationery area on the ground floor of the store with oil painter Paul Oz creating an oil portrait of Mr Strong and exhibiting a series of original Mister Men oil paintings.
And someone will be dressed as Little Miss Sunshine in a costume that will likely freak out any children that attend.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017