Selfridges in London is running a Mister Men 40th anniversary event today with birthday cake, balloons, live artwork and Little Miss Sunshine. That’s if the place hasn’t been smashed to smithereens my last night’s looting of course.
Mister Men and Little Misses are taking over the stationery area on the ground floor of the store with oil painter Paul Oz creating an oil portrait of Mr Strong and exhibiting a series of original Mister Men oil paintings.
And someone will be dressed as Little Miss Sunshine in a costume that will likely freak out any children that attend.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018