Project finance raiser Kickstarter is two years old today. And they’ve been letting people in on the statistics of their two year journey letting people publicise fundraising schemes in return for a small percentage of the total raised.
As well as showing how many projects successfully raise the money they wanted (around half), and what it takes to get that success (success breeds success apparantly), we also discover how much money each category has raised.
And Comics have raised in total, $943,118.
Happy birthday Kickstarter!
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018