STRANGE ADVENTURES #1
Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO, SCOTT SNYDER, PETER MILLIGAN and others
Art by EDUARDO RISSO, JEFF LEMIRE, KEVIN COLDEN and others
Including the first chapter of Brian and Eduardi’s new Vertigo book Spaceman.
But who else? After all there are eighty pages to fill!
I’m doing an 8 pager for Vertigo’s Strange Adventures anthology with the totally incredible Inaki Miranda illustrating. It’s out in May.
So cool working with female ed at Vertigo on this comic. We worry about look of gunshot wounds AND also the colour of protag’s nail polish
And as visiting writing colleague Sam Wilson says;
Just been to Clockwork Zoo. @laurenbeukes’s comic for Vertigo is looking AMAZING.
That’s Tribes and Fables artist Inaki Miranda, of course.
So… who else?
(Art from Mark Buckingham and Jeff Lemire)
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017