STRANGE ADVENTURES #1
Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO, SCOTT SNYDER, PETER MILLIGAN and others
Art by EDUARDO RISSO, JEFF LEMIRE, KEVIN COLDEN and others
Including the first chapter of Brian and Eduardi’s new Vertigo book Spaceman.
But who else? After all there are eighty pages to fill!
I’m doing an 8 pager for Vertigo’s Strange Adventures anthology with the totally incredible Inaki Miranda illustrating. It’s out in May.
So cool working with female ed at Vertigo on this comic. We worry about look of gunshot wounds AND also the colour of protag’s nail polish
And as visiting writing colleague Sam Wilson says;
Just been to Clockwork Zoo. @laurenbeukes’s comic for Vertigo is looking AMAZING.
That’s Tribes and Fables artist Inaki Miranda, of course.
So… who else?
(Art from Mark Buckingham and Jeff Lemire)
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018