STRANGE ADVENTURES #1
Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO, SCOTT SNYDER, PETER MILLIGAN and others
Art by EDUARDO RISSO, JEFF LEMIRE, KEVIN COLDEN and others
Including the first chapter of Brian and Eduardi’s new Vertigo book Spaceman.
But who else? After all there are eighty pages to fill!
I’m doing an 8 pager for Vertigo’s Strange Adventures anthology with the totally incredible Inaki Miranda illustrating. It’s out in May.
So cool working with female ed at Vertigo on this comic. We worry about look of gunshot wounds AND also the colour of protag’s nail polish
And as visiting writing colleague Sam Wilson says;
Just been to Clockwork Zoo. @laurenbeukes’s comic for Vertigo is looking AMAZING.
That’s Tribes and Fables artist Inaki Miranda, of course.
So… who else?
(Art from Mark Buckingham and Jeff Lemire)
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018