STRANGE ADVENTURES #1
Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO, SCOTT SNYDER, PETER MILLIGAN and others
Art by EDUARDO RISSO, JEFF LEMIRE, KEVIN COLDEN and others
Including the first chapter of Brian and Eduardi’s new Vertigo book Spaceman.
But who else? After all there are eighty pages to fill!
I’m doing an 8 pager for Vertigo’s Strange Adventures anthology with the totally incredible Inaki Miranda illustrating. It’s out in May.
So cool working with female ed at Vertigo on this comic. We worry about look of gunshot wounds AND also the colour of protag’s nail polish
And as visiting writing colleague Sam Wilson says;
Just been to Clockwork Zoo. @laurenbeukes’s comic for Vertigo is looking AMAZING.
That’s Tribes and Fables artist Inaki Miranda, of course.
So… who else?
(Art from Mark Buckingham and Jeff Lemire)
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018