STRANGE ADVENTURES #1
Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO, SCOTT SNYDER, PETER MILLIGAN and others
Art by EDUARDO RISSO, JEFF LEMIRE, KEVIN COLDEN and others
Including the first chapter of Brian and Eduardi’s new Vertigo book Spaceman.
But who else? After all there are eighty pages to fill!
I’m doing an 8 pager for Vertigo’s Strange Adventures anthology with the totally incredible Inaki Miranda illustrating. It’s out in May.
So cool working with female ed at Vertigo on this comic. We worry about look of gunshot wounds AND also the colour of protag’s nail polish
And as visiting writing colleague Sam Wilson says;
Just been to Clockwork Zoo. @laurenbeukes’s comic for Vertigo is looking AMAZING.
That’s Tribes and Fables artist Inaki Miranda, of course.
So… who else?
(Art from Mark Buckingham and Jeff Lemire)
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes To Second Printing - November 22, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #1 Posts Advance Sell-Out, Avoids Allocation with Five New “Extreme Ultra-Foil” Covers - November 22, 2017
- Blu-ray Clip: Luc Besson On Why He Wanted To Adapt Valerian Et Laureline, As Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets - November 22, 2017
- When Rugrats Does Games Of Thrones…. - November 22, 2017
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017