A few days ago, our good friends at Deadline reported that the adaptation of Max Brooks‘ World War Z starring Brad Pitt and directed by Marc Forster was still on.
Bleeding Cool has had a keen interest in this adaptation, after we broke the news that producer company owner Brad Pitt had cast himself in the film, during last San Diego Comic Con, but it’s had a precarious road since, and even Deadline is concerned that a preponderance of zombie films on the way may cause issues in the production of said movie.
However, Bleeding Cool has now learned that World War Z will be filming in London and Pinewood Studios later this year, with Brad Pitt still in the star spot.
So Londonites, time to get your groan on.
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017