A few days ago, our good friends at Deadline reported that the adaptation of Max Brooks‘ World War Z starring Brad Pitt and directed by Marc Forster was still on.
Bleeding Cool has had a keen interest in this adaptation, after we broke the news that producer company owner Brad Pitt had cast himself in the film, during last San Diego Comic Con, but it’s had a precarious road since, and even Deadline is concerned that a preponderance of zombie films on the way may cause issues in the production of said movie.
However, Bleeding Cool has now learned that World War Z will be filming in London and Pinewood Studios later this year, with Brad Pitt still in the star spot.
So Londonites, time to get your groan on.
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017