A few days ago, our good friends at Deadline reported that the adaptation of Max Brooks‘ World War Z starring Brad Pitt and directed by Marc Forster was still on.
Bleeding Cool has had a keen interest in this adaptation, after we broke the news that producer company owner Brad Pitt had cast himself in the film, during last San Diego Comic Con, but it’s had a precarious road since, and even Deadline is concerned that a preponderance of zombie films on the way may cause issues in the production of said movie.
However, Bleeding Cool has now learned that World War Z will be filming in London and Pinewood Studios later this year, with Brad Pitt still in the star spot.
So Londonites, time to get your groan on.
- “Marvel, I Hope You Beat DC Sales Wise Instore Again” – Rodman Comics On The Marvel ComicsPRO Controversy - February 21, 2017
- FULL Marvel Comics Solicitations For May 2017 With Commentary – Will You Pay $55 For Secret Empire In May? - February 21, 2017
- Anders Nilsen’s Cover For Fantagraphics’ Launch Of All Time Comics: Atlas In May 2017 - February 21, 2017
- A Comic Convention Like They Used To Be – The SD Comic Fest, Last Weekend - February 21, 2017
- The Statue Based On Frank Cho’s Wonder Woman Covers - February 21, 2017