Where he learnt that in August Dark Horse will launch a new Angel & Faith comics series, written by Christos Gage and Rebekah Isaacs.
This will run alongside Buffy Season Nine, written by Joss Whedon and Andrew Chambliss and drawn by Buffy Season Eight regular Georges Jeanty.
Each series will be twenty-five issue long and they will run concurrently in continuity with each other.
Previous Bleeding Cool rumours had Rebekah taking over Buffy. Of course, that was a while ago…
And, ***SPOILERS SPOILERS*** addressing a certain death that occured at the end of Buffy Season Eight, Giles will appear on the first page of Angel & Faith.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017