Little Bleeder Ed has been analysing the latest Doctor Who trailer for anything hidden. He writes;
We have the TARDIS descending from what appears to be the inside of one of the cracks…
An energy crisis, along with the return of a familiar setting…AND a familiar face…Unless it’s maybe this one…And, as previously stated, we’re definitely making a return to that dark, enclosed control room from ‘The Lodger’, with Rory and Amy cowering away from the lightning-emitting control panel…But then…who is it trying to take over?Or, who…or what…is trying to take over it?“The Time Engine isn’t IN the flat, the Time Engine IS the flat! Someone’s attempt to build a TARDIS…“Food for thought. April, Astronauts and strange Spoilers await.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017