At Wondercon, a panel is taking place for Hermes Press regarding their recent John Buscema tribute book, with Joe Sinnott appearing by teleconference to discuss Marvel legend John Buscema, his work and the book.
But John Buscema’s granddaughter Stephanie Buscema isn’t quite so celebratory.
nice, right? Im fuming right now. Crooks.
…If at WonderCon, I urge you to go to this panel and ask Hermes Press why they are such blatant crooks.…Not even having the decency to notify the artists widow about publishing a book about her husband. They should be ashamed.…I want to thank everyone for the kind, supportive words & retweets, you’re all incredible. My family & myself thank you with all our heart.
…I know, some people. Aww thanks, I have a feeling karma will get them
The book’s description says “Over five years in preparation, comics historian Brian Peck interviewed everyone of note who ever worked with Buscema and paints a complete picture of one of the comics most outstanding artists”.
Is it possible he missed one?
- I’ll Be At The London Film And Comic-Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017
- Second Printings For Generation Gone, Generations: Hulks, Snotgirl, Shirtless Bear Fighter, And Edge Of Venomverse - July 27, 2017