At Wondercon, a panel is taking place for Hermes Press regarding their recent John Buscema tribute book, with Joe Sinnott appearing by teleconference to discuss Marvel legend John Buscema, his work and the book.
But John Buscema’s granddaughter Stephanie Buscema isn’t quite so celebratory.
nice, right? Im fuming right now. Crooks.
…If at WonderCon, I urge you to go to this panel and ask Hermes Press why they are such blatant crooks.…Not even having the decency to notify the artists widow about publishing a book about her husband. They should be ashamed.…I want to thank everyone for the kind, supportive words & retweets, you’re all incredible. My family & myself thank you with all our heart.
…I know, some people. Aww thanks, I have a feeling karma will get them
The book’s description says “Over five years in preparation, comics historian Brian Peck interviewed everyone of note who ever worked with Buscema and paints a complete picture of one of the comics most outstanding artists”.
Is it possible he missed one?
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017