At Wondercon, a panel is taking place for Hermes Press regarding their recent John Buscema tribute book, with Joe Sinnott appearing by teleconference to discuss Marvel legend John Buscema, his work and the book.
But John Buscema’s granddaughter Stephanie Buscema isn’t quite so celebratory.
nice, right? Im fuming right now. Crooks.
…If at WonderCon, I urge you to go to this panel and ask Hermes Press why they are such blatant crooks.…Not even having the decency to notify the artists widow about publishing a book about her husband. They should be ashamed.…I want to thank everyone for the kind, supportive words & retweets, you’re all incredible. My family & myself thank you with all our heart.
…I know, some people. Aww thanks, I have a feeling karma will get them
The book’s description says “Over five years in preparation, comics historian Brian Peck interviewed everyone of note who ever worked with Buscema and paints a complete picture of one of the comics most outstanding artists”.
Is it possible he missed one?
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017