Now it seems that Marvel have signed up with the Diamond/iVerse set up, which will also allow retailers to buy digital comics instore as well as on the retailer website – for a trial run.
No details on what the trial run will be yet, but why am I getting flashbacks to Diamond/Capital/Heroes World all over again?
- London Film and Comic Con 2018 Launches Its First Comics Symposium - July 18, 2018
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018