Arnold Schwarzenegger told fans abouit his upcoming movie plans.
Well, first of all it’s more 15 films, obvious ones from The Terminator to remakes of Predator and The Running Man and all of those things. Then also a lot of original stuff too.”
And then he dropped the big one…
“But I am also packaging a Comic Book character right now. I’m going to announce that sometime by the end of March or the beginning of April.”
Will this be an adaptation of a creator owned comic that just got a massive budget attached to it? Or is this a new comic book and movie to be launched simultaneously, with Arnie taking some creation credit and the PR machine using each medium to appeal to different audiences and increase the hype for both?
Or could it be Batman Origins: Mr Freeze?
“Better put all your plans this summer…. on ice!”
Thanks to TheArnoldFans
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018