Arnold Schwarzenegger told fans abouit his upcoming movie plans.
Well, first of all it’s more 15 films, obvious ones from The Terminator to remakes of Predator and The Running Man and all of those things. Then also a lot of original stuff too.”
And then he dropped the big one…
“But I am also packaging a Comic Book character right now. I’m going to announce that sometime by the end of March or the beginning of April.”
Will this be an adaptation of a creator owned comic that just got a massive budget attached to it? Or is this a new comic book and movie to be launched simultaneously, with Arnie taking some creation credit and the PR machine using each medium to appeal to different audiences and increase the hype for both?
Or could it be Batman Origins: Mr Freeze?
“Better put all your plans this summer…. on ice!”
Thanks to TheArnoldFans
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018