Okay, he isn’t. Not yet anyway. But it sure looks like he’d fancy the idea. And has tweeted to that effect repeatedly.
And, like Jimmy Saville, Mo Ali wants to fix it for him, thus;
Something for Marvel Studios to consider maybe? The only question left is – how good is his Wakandan accent?
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017