Okay, he isn’t. Not yet anyway. But it sure looks like he’d fancy the idea. And has tweeted to that effect repeatedly.
And, like Jimmy Saville, Mo Ali wants to fix it for him, thus;
Something for Marvel Studios to consider maybe? The only question left is – how good is his Wakandan accent?
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018