Okay, he isn’t. Not yet anyway. But it sure looks like he’d fancy the idea. And has tweeted to that effect repeatedly.
And, like Jimmy Saville, Mo Ali wants to fix it for him, thus;
Something for Marvel Studios to consider maybe? The only question left is – how good is his Wakandan accent?
- Warsaw Withdraws Comics Festival Funding After Publisher Gives Out Book Mocking Polish Nationalism - May 28, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – May 28th, 2017 – World’s Greatest Detective Comics - May 28, 2017
- Will Marvel Comics Succumb To Warren Ellis’ Nazi Pitch? - May 28, 2017
- Jae Lee’s New Creator Owned Comic Announced At Phoenix Comic Con – Fey - May 28, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 28th May 2017 – What’s Going On? - May 28, 2017