Okay, he isn’t. Not yet anyway. But it sure looks like he’d fancy the idea. And has tweeted to that effect repeatedly.
And, like Jimmy Saville, Mo Ali wants to fix it for him, thus;
Something for Marvel Studios to consider maybe? The only question left is – how good is his Wakandan accent?
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017