In every interview, when asked if there’s a third series, the producers of superhero dark comedy drama Misfits at Clerkenwell Productions have said that officially they can’t say whether there is one or not. But giving a nudge nudge, wink wink, that there clearly is. But with the season finale last Thursday and the Christmas special tomorrow, creator/producer Howard Overman went online last night to announce that, yes, there is a third series on the way.
When speculating about a third series, the producers talked about an extended series, with other writers joining Howard Overman to expand the scope of Misfts, in the manner of Shameless.
Could we be looking at something a little more, American in its length?
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018