David B is a fine mime performer in restaurants. We shared a few meals in Italy recently during the Treviso Comic Book Festival and he’s great for silent clowning. That’s as well a being a French comics auteur of course.
And it seems that Fantagraphics, as part of their current attempto to translate every French comic book in existence, has seized upon his book, “Le Jardin armé et autres histoires” or The Armed Garden and are to publish it in August next year. This highly acclaimed acclaimed three stories, Le Prophète voilé, Le Jardin armé and Le Tambour amoureux,
that expolore Islam and Christianity through mythological approaches.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017