David B is a fine mime performer in restaurants. We shared a few meals in Italy recently during the Treviso Comic Book Festival and he’s great for silent clowning. That’s as well a being a French comics auteur of course.
And it seems that Fantagraphics, as part of their current attempto to translate every French comic book in existence, has seized upon his book, “Le Jardin armé et autres histoires” or The Armed Garden and are to publish it in August next year. This highly acclaimed acclaimed three stories, Le Prophète voilé, Le Jardin armé and Le Tambour amoureux,
that expolore Islam and Christianity through mythological approaches.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017