David B is a fine mime performer in restaurants. We shared a few meals in Italy recently during the Treviso Comic Book Festival and he’s great for silent clowning. That’s as well a being a French comics auteur of course.
And it seems that Fantagraphics, as part of their current attempto to translate every French comic book in existence, has seized upon his book, “Le Jardin armé et autres histoires” or The Armed Garden and are to publish it in August next year. This highly acclaimed acclaimed three stories, Le Prophète voilé, Le Jardin armé and Le Tambour amoureux,
that expolore Islam and Christianity through mythological approaches.
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018