David B is a fine mime performer in restaurants. We shared a few meals in Italy recently during the Treviso Comic Book Festival and he’s great for silent clowning. That’s as well a being a French comics auteur of course.
And it seems that Fantagraphics, as part of their current attempto to translate every French comic book in existence, has seized upon his book, “Le Jardin armé et autres histoires” or The Armed Garden and are to publish it in August next year. This highly acclaimed acclaimed three stories, Le Prophète voilé, Le Jardin armé and Le Tambour amoureux,
that expolore Islam and Christianity through mythological approaches.
- Photos: Doctor Who Cosplay Show Hits A Few Bumps In The Time Vortex - July 23, 2017
- When R2 And C-3PO Met Big Bird: How Lucasfilm Marketed Star Wars In The ’70s And ’80s - July 23, 2017
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017