But YouTube has beaten them to it. Currently viewed by nine people, here is the video trailer to the new comic book. Which does give the impression that this is a drug/dimensional/virtual reality/altered reality experience…
This is you. You own a surf ship in Hawaii. you dine in the finest restaurants in Paris. You’re hiking the Appalachian Trail. You live in San Francisco. And you are in love with Venice. You’re on a road trip. you are a cowboy. you are a hurricane. You are the President Of The United States Of America.
Go anywhere. Be Anything. The Infinite Vacation. Coming From Image Comics. January 2011.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017