But YouTube has beaten them to it. Currently viewed by nine people, here is the video trailer to the new comic book. Which does give the impression that this is a drug/dimensional/virtual reality/altered reality experience…
This is you. You own a surf ship in Hawaii. you dine in the finest restaurants in Paris. You’re hiking the Appalachian Trail. You live in San Francisco. And you are in love with Venice. You’re on a road trip. you are a cowboy. you are a hurricane. You are the President Of The United States Of America.
Go anywhere. Be Anything. The Infinite Vacation. Coming From Image Comics. January 2011.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017