But YouTube has beaten them to it. Currently viewed by nine people, here is the video trailer to the new comic book. Which does give the impression that this is a drug/dimensional/virtual reality/altered reality experience…
This is you. You own a surf ship in Hawaii. you dine in the finest restaurants in Paris. You’re hiking the Appalachian Trail. You live in San Francisco. And you are in love with Venice. You’re on a road trip. you are a cowboy. you are a hurricane. You are the President Of The United States Of America.
Go anywhere. Be Anything. The Infinite Vacation. Coming From Image Comics. January 2011.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017