But YouTube has beaten them to it. Currently viewed by nine people, here is the video trailer to the new comic book. Which does give the impression that this is a drug/dimensional/virtual reality/altered reality experience…
This is you. You own a surf ship in Hawaii. you dine in the finest restaurants in Paris. You’re hiking the Appalachian Trail. You live in San Francisco. And you are in love with Venice. You’re on a road trip. you are a cowboy. you are a hurricane. You are the President Of The United States Of America.
Go anywhere. Be Anything. The Infinite Vacation. Coming From Image Comics. January 2011.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018