Okay, okay, it’s nothing more than that Jim Lee just posted the following sketch to Twitter. Of John Constantine, pint and cigarette in hand, with an unconscious demon at his feet, and the line “I guess it’s true…Constantine really can drink anything under the table…”
Okay, okay, it’s just a sketch. But come on, with Jim Lee’s best mate Bob Harras as Editor-In-Chief also taking Vertigo under his wing as part of his duties? Jim did work on that Flinch short story once. Am I reading too much into the possibilities here? Though I did quite like this image to sum up certain people’s feelings about the whole thing….
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018