Okay, okay, it’s nothing more than that Jim Lee just posted the following sketch to Twitter. Of John Constantine, pint and cigarette in hand, with an unconscious demon at his feet, and the line “I guess it’s true…Constantine really can drink anything under the table…”
Okay, okay, it’s just a sketch. But come on, with Jim Lee’s best mate Bob Harras as Editor-In-Chief also taking Vertigo under his wing as part of his duties? Jim did work on that Flinch short story once. Am I reading too much into the possibilities here? Though I did quite like this image to sum up certain people’s feelings about the whole thing….
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018