Okay, okay, it’s nothing more than that Jim Lee just posted the following sketch to Twitter. Of John Constantine, pint and cigarette in hand, with an unconscious demon at his feet, and the line “I guess it’s true…Constantine really can drink anything under the table…”
Okay, okay, it’s just a sketch. But come on, with Jim Lee’s best mate Bob Harras as Editor-In-Chief also taking Vertigo under his wing as part of his duties? Jim did work on that Flinch short story once. Am I reading too much into the possibilities here? Though I did quite like this image to sum up certain people’s feelings about the whole thing….
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018