Okay, okay, it’s nothing more than that Jim Lee just posted the following sketch to Twitter. Of John Constantine, pint and cigarette in hand, with an unconscious demon at his feet, and the line “I guess it’s true…Constantine really can drink anything under the table…”
Okay, okay, it’s just a sketch. But come on, with Jim Lee’s best mate Bob Harras as Editor-In-Chief also taking Vertigo under his wing as part of his duties? Jim did work on that Flinch short story once. Am I reading too much into the possibilities here? Though I did quite like this image to sum up certain people’s feelings about the whole thing….
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018