The Hollywood Reporter… reports that Jonas Cuaron has had an untitled pitch picked by by Warner Bros, even though his previous big screenplay Gravity remains unproduced.
They state that Hollywood Gang are the producers of the movie, with Gianni Nunnari producing and Craig Flores executive producing. The movie is described as “a gritty thriller set in Mexico City.” And that the corporateconnection is very much down to Warners Senior VP Production Jon Berg coming up with the idea and keeping an eye on the project.
Gravity was an Angelina Jolie/Universal vehicle that wasn’t, and was written with Jonas’ father, Alfonso Cuaron.
UPDATE: Maybe* I should have pointed out to Rich that there’s a line in the story which says Natalie Portman is now in “active negotiations” for the lead in Gravity. Means Gravity will likely happen, likely with her, and that she maybe won’t be Lois Lane, maybe as a result – Brendon
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018