The Hollywood Reporter… reports that Jonas Cuaron has had an untitled pitch picked by by Warner Bros, even though his previous big screenplay Gravity remains unproduced.
They state that Hollywood Gang are the producers of the movie, with Gianni Nunnari producing and Craig Flores executive producing. The movie is described as “a gritty thriller set in Mexico City.” And that the corporateconnection is very much down to Warners Senior VP Production Jon Berg coming up with the idea and keeping an eye on the project.
Gravity was an Angelina Jolie/Universal vehicle that wasn’t, and was written with Jonas’ father, Alfonso Cuaron.
UPDATE: Maybe* I should have pointed out to Rich that there’s a line in the story which says Natalie Portman is now in “active negotiations” for the lead in Gravity. Means Gravity will likely happen, likely with her, and that she maybe won’t be Lois Lane, maybe as a result – Brendon
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018