The Hollywood Reporter… reports that Jonas Cuaron has had an untitled pitch picked by by Warner Bros, even though his previous big screenplay Gravity remains unproduced.
They state that Hollywood Gang are the producers of the movie, with Gianni Nunnari producing and Craig Flores executive producing. The movie is described as “a gritty thriller set in Mexico City.” And that the corporateconnection is very much down to Warners Senior VP Production Jon Berg coming up with the idea and keeping an eye on the project.
Gravity was an Angelina Jolie/Universal vehicle that wasn’t, and was written with Jonas’ father, Alfonso Cuaron.
UPDATE: Maybe* I should have pointed out to Rich that there’s a line in the story which says Natalie Portman is now in “active negotiations” for the lead in Gravity. Means Gravity will likely happen, likely with her, and that she maybe won’t be Lois Lane, maybe as a result – Brendon
- Comic Store In Your Future – When Google Says You Are Closed On Wednesdays - March 24, 2018
- Diamond Tells Retailers That Comic Called ‘The Pervert’ Has ‘Explicit Content’ - March 24, 2018
- Blue Language, Blood and Headshots -The Suicide Squad WonderCon 2018 Roundtables (VIDEO) - March 24, 2018
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018