Thanks to Little Bleeder Paul Di Fillippo for this one. Ward Sutton recreates a page of newspaper comic strips to better reflect the emergent Tea Party movement in the USA for the Boston Globe… prize for the first spotting of anyone using one of these for real in a crowd shot.
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018