The Commercial Observer cheekily uses a DC line to reveal that Marvel Comics is upping sticks and moving everyone to a new building. Not, as some have rumoured, to Orlando, but a few streets way to 135 West 50th Street, sub-leasing a floor from Alliance Bernstein for nine years.
The move will take place in weeks, for October 1st. Which means that Marvel will be spared the embarrassment, come Hallowe’en of the previously-local costume shop putting up nothing but DC superhero costumes as before...
As for DC’s big move west, we may have to wait for the West Coast to wake up first…
So! People who know Manhattan! What can Marvel employees have to face in this new location? How will it change their commute? And what will they have to say goodbye to…
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018
- Will You Find Doctor Aphra in Your Return of Wolverine #1 Second Printing? - October 18, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary for A Clash Of Kings #13 - October 18, 2018
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018