Steven Spielberg’s War Horse is about to start filming at the village of Castle Combe in Wiltshire, England. The cast and crew have taken over all local accommodation in a fifteen mile radius, with over three hundred extras on hand and thirty horses. For those experiencing a sense of deja vu, the village featured was also seen in Stardust and Wolfman.
From Little Bleeder “Kjax” managed to take a few shots of the village. Apparently, all the set dressing was done in ten hours today, courtesy of a huge crew and over twenty night time security staff. And filming proper starts this Tuesday.
The dressers have put out all fresh fruit and veg out, have changed door numbers, laid down the dirt road and stuck moss in all the right place. In fact five people were dedicated to moss dressing the sets. Reports are that they’re spending a lot of money making this look just right.
- Loot Crate Promise ‘Team-Ups’ in July with Ant-Man & The Wasp - June 21, 2018
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018