He may have been found guilty of misleading investigators. He may have has a mistrial on other charges leading to a new court case for next year. There may be recorded evidence of him trying to sell the Obama’s vacated senate seat for personal profit. But Chicago loves their ex-governor Rod Blagojevich and that was evident on their faces as Rod walked around the show. I took a few shaky videos and images from the mall of bodies that surrounded the guy, as he pressed the flesh with the likes of Adam West (he’s not a mayor, he just voices one on TV) and I even got to ask him a couple of questions of my own.
Here’s the one for the Daily Show.
Blago Meets The Batman
Walking With Extinct Politicians
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017