He may have been found guilty of misleading investigators. He may have has a mistrial on other charges leading to a new court case for next year. There may be recorded evidence of him trying to sell the Obama’s vacated senate seat for personal profit. But Chicago loves their ex-governor Rod Blagojevich and that was evident on their faces as Rod walked around the show. I took a few shaky videos and images from the mall of bodies that surrounded the guy, as he pressed the flesh with the likes of Adam West (he’s not a mayor, he just voices one on TV) and I even got to ask him a couple of questions of my own.
Here’s the one for the Daily Show.
Blago Meets The Batman
Walking With Extinct Politicians
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017