Neil Gaiman has been writing about the trials and tribulations of writing Doctor Who and includes a scene that has now most definitely been cut from his upcoming episode. It starts when “The Doctor has just been given a bowl of something to eat. Something…possibly… alien…”
Is it something people can eat?
Shouldn’t you scan it with your screwdriver or something?
Why would I scan food with my screwdriver?
See if it’s safe?
The Doctor leans over, dips his finger into his bowl, tastes it.
Some unusual trace elements, smidge too much background radiation, but, yeah, very yummy.
Amy is about to try some of his food… he stops her.
THE DOCTOR (cont’d)
No. Don’t put it in your mouth.
Not for humans?
Not for you. Tastes like Marmite on socks.
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017