Neil Gaiman has been writing about the trials and tribulations of writing Doctor Who and includes a scene that has now most definitely been cut from his upcoming episode. It starts when “The Doctor has just been given a bowl of something to eat. Something…possibly… alien…”
Is it something people can eat?
Shouldn’t you scan it with your screwdriver or something?
Why would I scan food with my screwdriver?
See if it’s safe?
The Doctor leans over, dips his finger into his bowl, tastes it.
Some unusual trace elements, smidge too much background radiation, but, yeah, very yummy.
Amy is about to try some of his food… he stops her.
THE DOCTOR (cont’d)
No. Don’t put it in your mouth.
Not for humans?
Not for you. Tastes like Marmite on socks.
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018
- DC Comics’ The Silencer #1 by John Romita, Released Early on Apple iTunes - January 19, 2018
- Fifty Comic Stores That Have Closed Since January 2017 - January 19, 2018
- Free Beer Given Away in London to Promote Kingsman: The Golden Circle on DVD/Blu-ray/Download - January 19, 2018