Image don’t get one of the covers to Diamond’s Previews catalogue too often. And with so many diverse titles competing for that coveted spot, what’s a publisher to do? Why split it into three of course!
Marc Guggenheim,Tara Butters, Ryan Bodenheim, and Mark Englerts Utopia #1 showing what happens to the superheroes one they’ve won, the complete Battle Chasers in hardcover and The Walking Dead coming out alongside the new TV series.
Looks a leeeetle bit crowded, but hey, what are you going to do?
And on the other cover? Batman of course.
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018