Image don’t get one of the covers to Diamond’s Previews catalogue too often. And with so many diverse titles competing for that coveted spot, what’s a publisher to do? Why split it into three of course!
Marc Guggenheim,Tara Butters, Ryan Bodenheim, and Mark Englerts Utopia #1 showing what happens to the superheroes one they’ve won, the complete Battle Chasers in hardcover and The Walking Dead coming out alongside the new TV series.
Looks a leeeetle bit crowded, but hey, what are you going to do?
And on the other cover? Batman of course.
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018