Image don’t get one of the covers to Diamond’s Previews catalogue too often. And with so many diverse titles competing for that coveted spot, what’s a publisher to do? Why split it into three of course!
Marc Guggenheim,Tara Butters, Ryan Bodenheim, and Mark Englerts Utopia #1 showing what happens to the superheroes one they’ve won, the complete Battle Chasers in hardcover and The Walking Dead coming out alongside the new TV series.
Looks a leeeetle bit crowded, but hey, what are you going to do?
And on the other cover? Batman of course.
- Sadly Thor #4 is Not an Infinity Wars Crossover… - August 14, 2018
- Tim Pilcher Becomes Co-Owner Of Comics Publisher Soaring Penguin - August 14, 2018
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018