Image don’t get one of the covers to Diamond’s Previews catalogue too often. And with so many diverse titles competing for that coveted spot, what’s a publisher to do? Why split it into three of course!
Marc Guggenheim,Tara Butters, Ryan Bodenheim, and Mark Englerts Utopia #1 showing what happens to the superheroes one they’ve won, the complete Battle Chasers in hardcover and The Walking Dead coming out alongside the new TV series.
Looks a leeeetle bit crowded, but hey, what are you going to do?
And on the other cover? Batman of course.
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018