It’s the Watchmen of Broadway. Years and years and years in the making, building up a massive budget and so many hopes to bring back the money to settle everyone’s debts, currently estimated at fifty million dollars.
With music by Bono and The Edge of U2, starring Reeve Carney, Jennifer Damiano and Patrick Page, dropping Evan Rachel Wood and Alan Cumming on the process, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark is going to have to impress at all levels.
Expect a lot of gob-smacking web spinning over the audience, I guess, when previews open November 14th and the show opens for real on December 21st.
which has been in the making for several years and was originally due to open earlier this year, will begin preview performances on November 14 with opening night set for December 21, the show’s producer Michael Cohl said in a statement.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018