It’s the Watchmen of Broadway. Years and years and years in the making, building up a massive budget and so many hopes to bring back the money to settle everyone’s debts, currently estimated at fifty million dollars.
With music by Bono and The Edge of U2, starring Reeve Carney, Jennifer Damiano and Patrick Page, dropping Evan Rachel Wood and Alan Cumming on the process, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark is going to have to impress at all levels.
Expect a lot of gob-smacking web spinning over the audience, I guess, when previews open November 14th and the show opens for real on December 21st.
which has been in the making for several years and was originally due to open earlier this year, will begin preview performances on November 14 with opening night set for December 21, the show’s producer Michael Cohl said in a statement.
- Bill And Ted’s Extermination #5 Adventure Brings New Time Travel Tricks (Final Page Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Batman #61 – Cowardly And Superstitious Comic Book Writers? - December 19, 2018
- Captain America Still Can’t Let Go Of Secret Empire… (#6 Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Aquaman Gets A New Love Interest Today – Poor Mera…. (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ Brand New Origin Explained Today in Life Of Captain Marvel #5 (Spoilers) - December 19, 2018