It’s the Watchmen of Broadway. Years and years and years in the making, building up a massive budget and so many hopes to bring back the money to settle everyone’s debts, currently estimated at fifty million dollars.
With music by Bono and The Edge of U2, starring Reeve Carney, Jennifer Damiano and Patrick Page, dropping Evan Rachel Wood and Alan Cumming on the process, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark is going to have to impress at all levels.
Expect a lot of gob-smacking web spinning over the audience, I guess, when previews open November 14th and the show opens for real on December 21st.
which has been in the making for several years and was originally due to open earlier this year, will begin preview performances on November 14 with opening night set for December 21, the show’s producer Michael Cohl said in a statement.
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018