It’s the Watchmen of Broadway. Years and years and years in the making, building up a massive budget and so many hopes to bring back the money to settle everyone’s debts, currently estimated at fifty million dollars.
With music by Bono and The Edge of U2, starring Reeve Carney, Jennifer Damiano and Patrick Page, dropping Evan Rachel Wood and Alan Cumming on the process, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark is going to have to impress at all levels.
Expect a lot of gob-smacking web spinning over the audience, I guess, when previews open November 14th and the show opens for real on December 21st.
which has been in the making for several years and was originally due to open earlier this year, will begin preview performances on November 14 with opening night set for December 21, the show’s producer Michael Cohl said in a statement.
- DC Comics Publishing Batman/Catwoman Wedding Album and More - March 19, 2018
- Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Brad Meltzer, David Baldacci — and Alex Segura? - March 19, 2018
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018