Okay, technically a pony. Warren Ellis has talked before about his daughter Lilith’s love for the equine life. And now he has made every other comic creator father’s life hell by buying her one of her own, called Padraig.
Can you see the conversation in Peter David’s house now when Caroline realises? “But daddy, Warren Ellis bought his daughter a pony…”
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018