A while ago, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the Brave And Bold… The Lost Issues blog, rejigging Brave And Bold issues to see Batman starring alongside a very diverse and unlikely range of characters, with some very judicious choices in artwork and applied Paint.Net. Well, the creator, has now turned to Marvel Two-In-One given us some very choice Thing issues… and taking requests from Erik Larsen.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018