Neil Gaiman talks about performing at the Sydney Opera House for ninety minutes, and how he managed to get Eddie Campbell up on stage with him. Hmm. Neil still looks weird in glorious sunshine.
So I went to the Kinokuniya bookshop yesterday afternoon… and I signed 2000 books by me. Everything they had. EVERYTHING. So although there will not be a signing, anyone coming on Saturday night can get a signed book. Probably anyone in Sydney who wants anything signed by me next week will just have to go into Kinokuniya and take your choice.
Any Aussies or Kiwis who pop along, do report back for Bleeding Cool.
- MCM London Debut: Five Years Later…. Josceline Fenton’s Hemlock #5 - October 22, 2018
- Frank Cho Gets His Ballpoint Out - October 22, 2018
- Amy Chu and Her Interns’ Commentary on Dejah Thoris #9 - October 22, 2018
- Zenscope’s Journey to MCM Via London’s Comic Shops - October 22, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018