Neil Gaiman talks about performing at the Sydney Opera House for ninety minutes, and how he managed to get Eddie Campbell up on stage with him. Hmm. Neil still looks weird in glorious sunshine.
So I went to the Kinokuniya bookshop yesterday afternoon… and I signed 2000 books by me. Everything they had. EVERYTHING. So although there will not be a signing, anyone coming on Saturday night can get a signed book. Probably anyone in Sydney who wants anything signed by me next week will just have to go into Kinokuniya and take your choice.
Any Aussies or Kiwis who pop along, do report back for Bleeding Cool.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018