It was meant to be announced at midnight PST. It wasn’t. Then it was meant to be several hours later. It still wasn’t. Some doubted if there was going to be a big industry-highpoint announcement at all, and if this was just a way to get more people to click on Mark’s twitterfeed. Well there might have been an element of that.
But according to Mark Millar, half an hour ago, “They wanted me to approve some visuals and my attourney wanted to fix a couple of things. But it’s done now and should be breaking inside the hour. Maybe sooner!”
So we have twenty minutes tops! Before we find out if Mark’s directing Nemesis, if Brad Pitt is heading up a Millarworld Studio operating out of Burbank, or if he’s spearheading a launch to be the first Scot on Jupiter…
- Daily LITG – 23rd September 2018 – Still Bubblin’ - September 23, 2018
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018