KKKWatch: On sale on eBay, right now, for just $1.49 are a bunch of… white power rings. Yeah. Um….
HateWatch: Will you love Paul Levitz after the next Adventure Comics … or hate him? “I’ll guarantee will either be loved or intensely hated by long time fans.” This is the internet. What are the odds that the latter will be louder?
ComedianWatch: Stewart Lee just loves Ang Lee’s Hulk. Flashing back to his “Don’t make me Ang Lee, you wouldn’t like it when I’m Ang Lee” routine.
CrimeWatch: Ron Erwin, former owner of comic seller The Book Barn, has been described as a “person of interest” by a police detective to the Joblin Globe, in the West Mesa Murders case.
AppWatch: Robot 13 hits 100,000 downloads through Apple Apps, and is now the first comic featured on Google’s Android Market…
FilmWatch: Matt Wagner gets Mage optioned – should make up a little for Madame Xanadu‘s cancellation. For every reaction, etc etc…
JobWatch: Tom Mason points out a position of Royalty Analyst at Marvel Comics. And there I was thinking Marvel only paid “Incentive Payments”. Unless, of course its a position dedicating to reporting on the everyday movements of Prince William for Ike Perlmutter.
GeekComWatch: Forever Wednesday runs a mini-episode while they edit their San Diego footage…
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Spookhouse Goes Weekly in Albatross Funnybooks September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC’s $3.99 Comics to Move Back to 22 Page Stories - June 22, 2018
- Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations - June 22, 2018
- Marvel Sends a Tonne of Comics to Second and Third Printings - June 22, 2018