KKKWatch: On sale on eBay, right now, for just $1.49 are a bunch of… white power rings. Yeah. Um….
HateWatch: Will you love Paul Levitz after the next Adventure Comics … or hate him? “I’ll guarantee will either be loved or intensely hated by long time fans.” This is the internet. What are the odds that the latter will be louder?
ComedianWatch: Stewart Lee just loves Ang Lee’s Hulk. Flashing back to his “Don’t make me Ang Lee, you wouldn’t like it when I’m Ang Lee” routine.
CrimeWatch: Ron Erwin, former owner of comic seller The Book Barn, has been described as a “person of interest” by a police detective to the Joblin Globe, in the West Mesa Murders case.
AppWatch: Robot 13 hits 100,000 downloads through Apple Apps, and is now the first comic featured on Google’s Android Market…
FilmWatch: Matt Wagner gets Mage optioned – should make up a little for Madame Xanadu‘s cancellation. For every reaction, etc etc…
JobWatch: Tom Mason points out a position of Royalty Analyst at Marvel Comics. And there I was thinking Marvel only paid “Incentive Payments”. Unless, of course its a position dedicating to reporting on the everyday movements of Prince William for Ike Perlmutter.
GeekComWatch: Forever Wednesday runs a mini-episode while they edit their San Diego footage…
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018