This is the first glimpse of artwork we’ve had from creator Frank Cho’s upcoming fantasy series Dragon Line for Image Comics mentioned here back in 2007.
Straight from his Abes And Babes website, along with his one photo from San Diego, the picture below shows his progress so far…
With current schedules, he hopes to have it finished for Spring next year.
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #3 - November 13, 2018