This is the first glimpse of artwork we’ve had from creator Frank Cho’s upcoming fantasy series Dragon Line for Image Comics mentioned here back in 2007.
Straight from his Abes And Babes website, along with his one photo from San Diego, the picture below shows his progress so far…
With current schedules, he hopes to have it finished for Spring next year.
- Blackbird by Sam Humphries and Jen Bartel Ties Returnability to The Wicked + The Divine - August 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 20, 2018
- Gerry Duggan Writes to Retailers About Dead Rabbit and Analog - August 20, 2018
- Malorie Blackman, Joy Wilkinson, Pete McTighe, Vinay Patel and Ed Hime to Write for Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor Who Season 13 - August 20, 2018
- Iceman Brings Back Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - August 20, 2018