I wouldn’t go Google Image searching for Tanya Tate while at work. Not very safe for it, you see, unless you work in either an advertising agency or in a brothel. Anyway the English madam abroad made it to San Diego where, dressed as Emma Frost, she began to press the flesh with the good and the geek. This was the result.
For extra credit notice that standard cosplayers are happier to bare more flesh than a porn star.
Note the exact same facial expression in the first two photos.
That Tanya bares less flesh than Emma does in the comics.
And just what is she expecting Green Lantern to do with his fist anyway? Can the ring conjure up lube?
And that Papa Smurf seems very happy to meet her.
Tanya Tate as Emma Frost there ladies and gentlemen. And she knows just what you’re thinking.
- Anders Nilsen’s Cover For Fantagraphics’ Launch Of All Time Comics: Atlas In May 2017 - February 21, 2017
- A Comic Convention Like They Used To Be – The SD Comic Fest, Last Weekend - February 21, 2017
- The Statue Based On Frank Cho’s Wonder Woman Covers - February 21, 2017
- “Decadent, Imperialist Style” – 2000AD 40th Anniversary Special, The Bleeding Cool Review - February 21, 2017
- Adam Glass And Dennis Calero’s The Normals Debuts From AfterShock Comics In May 2017 - February 21, 2017