Full of covers of classic superhero comic books reinterpreted thusly
Yeah I think you can see where they are going with this.
TPMMuckracker has got Tea Party commentary who deny any involvement with the existence of the comic with Shelby Blakely of the Patriot Journal saying;
“It’s a plant and a bad one at that… The truth is in the details.”
But Ethan says he got the first copy from a Tea Party activist, the second through eBay, the third sent through the mail. That still doesn’t help too much with where these books actually originated.
So the politics blogs may be a whirl, but this is Bleeding Cool. We have comics on our side. Can anyone identify the comic book creator – who clearly knows his stuff? Anyone know where these may have been printed or distributed? Anyone see these pieces in a disturbing portfolio? If so, let Bleeding Cool in on it…
- Will Marvel’s ‘Royals’ End With Issue #14? - July 28, 2017
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017