Full of covers of classic superhero comic books reinterpreted thusly
Yeah I think you can see where they are going with this.
TPMMuckracker has got Tea Party commentary who deny any involvement with the existence of the comic with Shelby Blakely of the Patriot Journal saying;
“It’s a plant and a bad one at that… The truth is in the details.”
But Ethan says he got the first copy from a Tea Party activist, the second through eBay, the third sent through the mail. That still doesn’t help too much with where these books actually originated.
So the politics blogs may be a whirl, but this is Bleeding Cool. We have comics on our side. Can anyone identify the comic book creator – who clearly knows his stuff? Anyone know where these may have been printed or distributed? Anyone see these pieces in a disturbing portfolio? If so, let Bleeding Cool in on it…
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017