Full of covers of classic superhero comic books reinterpreted thusly
Yeah I think you can see where they are going with this.
TPMMuckracker has got Tea Party commentary who deny any involvement with the existence of the comic with Shelby Blakely of the Patriot Journal saying;
“It’s a plant and a bad one at that… The truth is in the details.”
But Ethan says he got the first copy from a Tea Party activist, the second through eBay, the third sent through the mail. That still doesn’t help too much with where these books actually originated.
So the politics blogs may be a whirl, but this is Bleeding Cool. We have comics on our side. Can anyone identify the comic book creator – who clearly knows his stuff? Anyone know where these may have been printed or distributed? Anyone see these pieces in a disturbing portfolio? If so, let Bleeding Cool in on it…
- Shooting Venom On The Streets Of San Francisco - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018