Full of covers of classic superhero comic books reinterpreted thusly
Yeah I think you can see where they are going with this.
TPMMuckracker has got Tea Party commentary who deny any involvement with the existence of the comic with Shelby Blakely of the Patriot Journal saying;
“It’s a plant and a bad one at that… The truth is in the details.”
But Ethan says he got the first copy from a Tea Party activist, the second through eBay, the third sent through the mail. That still doesn’t help too much with where these books actually originated.
So the politics blogs may be a whirl, but this is Bleeding Cool. We have comics on our side. Can anyone identify the comic book creator – who clearly knows his stuff? Anyone know where these may have been printed or distributed? Anyone see these pieces in a disturbing portfolio? If so, let Bleeding Cool in on it…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017