Or, rather, they did.
I understand that two hours before this year’s San Diego Comic Con came to an end, they had already sold out of the first 15,000 four day membership tickets for next year. Selling onsite, there were considerable queues through the weekend and, well, they clearly did quite well.
That’s a new record for the show, and the first time there has been a sellout quite so soon in advance. Last year it was considered incredible that such tickets had sold out in October.
Regular tickets will be available online shortly. But any idea when Preview Night tickets for 2012 go on sale?
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017