It can be easy sometimes to be seduced by the razzle and dazzle on San Diego, Whether that’s the film stars, the giant robots, the golden thrones or the multimedia presentations. But then there’s enough small press here to host their own convention. And to sck up the mass public when they’ve had just as much of No Ordinary Family as they can take.
I was jet lagged, my feet ached and my voice was starting to go. And for some reason I said Artists Alley rather than Small Press a lot but still. Here’s the heart and soul of San Diego. In six videos…
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018