It can be easy sometimes to be seduced by the razzle and dazzle on San Diego, Whether that’s the film stars, the giant robots, the golden thrones or the multimedia presentations. But then there’s enough small press here to host their own convention. And to sck up the mass public when they’ve had just as much of No Ordinary Family as they can take.
I was jet lagged, my feet ached and my voice was starting to go. And for some reason I said Artists Alley rather than Small Press a lot but still. Here’s the heart and soul of San Diego. In six videos…
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017