I hear repeated rumours that MTV is prepping a new comic book site – and that it may feature existing and original comics. No names yet, but a number of major people seem to have been approached. Whether these are early days, whether people are being signed up, or whether they are ready to announce yet, I don’t yet know. Let’s find out together!
Currently, MTV runs the Splashpage site which concentrates on comics and genre-based movies. And while head writer Rick Marshall won’t confirm or deny the story, the odds are that, if true, he’ll be involved somewhere.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017