Shelly Bond has announced at the Vertigo panel at San Diego Comic Con that in the extra-length issue 275 of Hellblazer, that John Constantine will be walking up the aisle. And avoid demon succubi to do so… In the book written by Peter Milligan called Bloody Carnations.
And she preceded said announcement by humming the tune of the Wedding March…
Constantine, as a real-time-aging character in comics, has refused tio settle down. Though to be fair, most of his partners end up dead or insane.
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017