Shelly Bond has announced at the Vertigo panel at San Diego Comic Con that in the extra-length issue 275 of Hellblazer, that John Constantine will be walking up the aisle. And avoid demon succubi to do so… In the book written by Peter Milligan called Bloody Carnations.
And she preceded said announcement by humming the tune of the Wedding March…
Constantine, as a real-time-aging character in comics, has refused tio settle down. Though to be fair, most of his partners end up dead or insane.
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons With Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018
- USA Reverses Decision, Approves Visa for Zerocalcare to Attend San Diego Comic-Con for Lion Forge - July 17, 2018