Shelly Bond has announced at the Vertigo panel at San Diego Comic Con that in the extra-length issue 275 of Hellblazer, that John Constantine will be walking up the aisle. And avoid demon succubi to do so… In the book written by Peter Milligan called Bloody Carnations.
And she preceded said announcement by humming the tune of the Wedding March…
Constantine, as a real-time-aging character in comics, has refused tio settle down. Though to be fair, most of his partners end up dead or insane.
- Champions #4 And #5 Go To Second Prints… - February 23, 2017
- Yes, Chicago, Andrew Aydin Will Speak At The New Trier High School’s Civil Rights Day After All - February 23, 2017
- Francois Boucq Redrew Scenes From Little Tulip To Be More Acceptable To An English Language Audience - February 23, 2017
- Liberatore Returns To Comics In Heavy Metal #285 With “Ai Shiteru” - February 23, 2017
- The CBLDF Condemn Homeland Security Proposal That Non-Citizens Hand Over Social Media Passwords - February 23, 2017