Shelly Bond has announced at the Vertigo panel at San Diego Comic Con that in the extra-length issue 275 of Hellblazer, that John Constantine will be walking up the aisle. And avoid demon succubi to do so… In the book written by Peter Milligan called Bloody Carnations.
And she preceded said announcement by humming the tune of the Wedding March…
Constantine, as a real-time-aging character in comics, has refused tio settle down. Though to be fair, most of his partners end up dead or insane.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018