Shelly Bond has announced at the Vertigo panel at San Diego Comic Con that in the extra-length issue 275 of Hellblazer, that John Constantine will be walking up the aisle. And avoid demon succubi to do so… In the book written by Peter Milligan called Bloody Carnations.
And she preceded said announcement by humming the tune of the Wedding March…
Constantine, as a real-time-aging character in comics, has refused tio settle down. Though to be fair, most of his partners end up dead or insane.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017