This year, the big idea seems to be covering hotels with one-way movie posters.
The San Diego Bay Front Hilton is covered with Scott Pilgrim livery. And, if indeed the Bay Front becomes the equivalent meeting point for the industry now that the Hyatt is off the itinery, it should at least be easy to see wherever you are.
While another hotel gets logoed for sci-fi thriller starring Eric Balfour and Donald Faison and directed by the Strause brothers, Skyline, coming out in November.
Any more for any more?
Thanks to Rupps Comics for the photos.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017