Comixtreme has the new Previews cover for November-shipping comics. And it has a new Spider-Girl #1. Set in the present-day if that Spider-Woman is anything to go by.
Basically that’s the Young Allies‘ Araña in the black and white, a name change that they’ve been teasing at for a while.
And now she’s got her own series, suing the name that the future Spider-Girl Mayday has been web spinning under.
A bit like Tom DeFalco predicted recently, picked up by Bleeding Cool.
And although at the time, Tom did say;
I really want the sales on SPIDER-GIRL: THE END to send our girl out in style and–please excuse this moment of unprofessionalism–really STICK IT TO MARVEL!
He has now told readers that he’s working on a new Marvel book.
Like I mentioned before, the team and I have been asked to do another limited series–featuring a different character–for Marvel. If that sells, we may be asked to do more stuff for Marvel.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018