I’ve been calling him the natural successor to Alan Moore. And Marvel do seem to be increasing his profile, moving from books like Secret Warriors to Fantastic Four, indulging in his own personal Marvel project Shield.
While Carlos Pacheco has been drawing A-list titles for a while now, Ultimate Avengers with Mark Millar, Final Crisis with Grant Morrison, Superman with Kurt Busiek, that kind of thing.
And now they are working together on Ultimate Comics Thor, launching in October and to be announced at the San Diego Comic Con.
We’re going to get the intricate history and origin of Asgard in the Ultimate Universe, as we’re there for the births of Thor, Loki and the rest of the gods – and how they become involved with our world through the machinations of Nazi genius Baron Zemo…
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018