Alan Recorded on Friday, Moore and Jonathan Ross appeared on BBC Radio 4 on Monday in The Infinite Monkey Cage, a science comedy panel show with Robin Ince and Brian Cox.
Alan Moore talks about how the science in science fiction is “mostly rubbish, is there to serve the story” and how he made stuff up for Halo Jones. However, what Moore made up, Robin then confirms is correct. Which throws Alan for a bit a loop. He talks about how Mary Shelley created science fiction as a way to tell a story. How Tom Swift, Boy Inventor formed the tone of American science fiction, without doubt or pessimism. Alan Moore’s super stringed violin. Expressions of belief that consciousness is unreplicataple. And how the universe may be reordering itself to reflect science-fiction ideas.
While Jonathan Ross espoused a theory that we reinterpret past science fiction in our own image and accused Brian Cox of being Lex Luthor…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017