Some people wondered why Dan DiDio was so keen to mention Sweet Tooth as a new hit Vertigo series when it hasnt been the biggest hit – at least not compared to American Vampire or even Unwritten mentioned in the same paragraph, which sells 50% more than the antler boy.
It felt a little odd. I asked around and… there was the answer.
I understand that Sweet Tooth creator Jeff Lemire has signed a two year exclusive contract with DC Comics. So as well as Sweet Tooth and the already announced Superboy and Superman stints, expect a number of new Lemire projects for the DC Universe.
As opposed to Vertigo…
Either way, I understand DC have gone and bagged themselves a nice new trophy.
And pray tell what is this…
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017