Some people wondered why Dan DiDio was so keen to mention Sweet Tooth as a new hit Vertigo series when it hasnt been the biggest hit – at least not compared to American Vampire or even Unwritten mentioned in the same paragraph, which sells 50% more than the antler boy.
It felt a little odd. I asked around and… there was the answer.
I understand that Sweet Tooth creator Jeff Lemire has signed a two year exclusive contract with DC Comics. So as well as Sweet Tooth and the already announced Superboy and Superman stints, expect a number of new Lemire projects for the DC Universe.
As opposed to Vertigo…
Either way, I understand DC have gone and bagged themselves a nice new trophy.
And pray tell what is this…
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017