Some people wondered why Dan DiDio was so keen to mention Sweet Tooth as a new hit Vertigo series when it hasnt been the biggest hit – at least not compared to American Vampire or even Unwritten mentioned in the same paragraph, which sells 50% more than the antler boy.
It felt a little odd. I asked around and… there was the answer.
I understand that Sweet Tooth creator Jeff Lemire has signed a two year exclusive contract with DC Comics. So as well as Sweet Tooth and the already announced Superboy and Superman stints, expect a number of new Lemire projects for the DC Universe.
As opposed to Vertigo…
Either way, I understand DC have gone and bagged themselves a nice new trophy.
And pray tell what is this…
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018