Some people wondered why Dan DiDio was so keen to mention Sweet Tooth as a new hit Vertigo series when it hasnt been the biggest hit – at least not compared to American Vampire or even Unwritten mentioned in the same paragraph, which sells 50% more than the antler boy.
It felt a little odd. I asked around and… there was the answer.
I understand that Sweet Tooth creator Jeff Lemire has signed a two year exclusive contract with DC Comics. So as well as Sweet Tooth and the already announced Superboy and Superman stints, expect a number of new Lemire projects for the DC Universe.
As opposed to Vertigo…
Either way, I understand DC have gone and bagged themselves a nice new trophy.
And pray tell what is this…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017