When the DC Comics App launched today, with Justice League: Generation Lost #4 available for cover price hours before it would be available in the US, and a day before it would be available in the UK, without any warning to retailers who had ordered it as normal…
Well, it was going to cause a bit of a stir amongst retailers, wasn;t it?
When Marvel did something similar with the upcoming Iron Man Annual #1, they announced it soon enough so that retailers could choose to reduce print orders if they wished.
I understand that DC Comics are going to make both Generation Lost #4 and the subsequent issue returnable for full credit for retailers.
So we can presume issue 5 will also be day-and-date digitally released as well. After that folks, you’re on your own…
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Has Stopped Selling New Comics - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018