When the DC Comics App launched today, with Justice League: Generation Lost #4 available for cover price hours before it would be available in the US, and a day before it would be available in the UK, without any warning to retailers who had ordered it as normal…
Well, it was going to cause a bit of a stir amongst retailers, wasn;t it?
When Marvel did something similar with the upcoming Iron Man Annual #1, they announced it soon enough so that retailers could choose to reduce print orders if they wished.
I understand that DC Comics are going to make both Generation Lost #4 and the subsequent issue returnable for full credit for retailers.
So we can presume issue 5 will also be day-and-date digitally released as well. After that folks, you’re on your own…
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017