The picture on the left is a genuine sketch by the late Michael Turner. The picture on the right is not.
The picture on the left is what is represented on eBay. The picture on the right is what the successful bidder gets for his $200.
And if anyone were in any doubt, in other auctions, the seller lists gold and silver pen versions of that same sketch. Which is a neat trickl if you can manage it.
On a longrunning thread at Aspen Comics, friends and colleagues of Mike Turner have confirmed the fake and advise that people currently seek advice before buying such items.
But just this week another buyer was taken, and only found the thread after he received the non-Turner version.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017