From the same sources that brought you both the Jamie Bell Spider-Man rumour and subsequent dissection of Sony’s policy, plans and back-up plans, comes news on the Spider-Man 4 big villain. So, you know, playing on slightly shaky ground still. But that’s Bleeding Cool for you.
That came of the back of news from Roger Friedman that Michael Fassbender has been given a choice between playing Magneto and a Spider-Man villain.
Not as we laughingly suggested yesterday, Elektro. But another of the Sinister Six, Dr Curt Conners, otherwise known as The Lizard.
Will he be played by Fassbender? Maybe, maybe not.
But I feel sorry for Dylan Baker, who played the character in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies and was up for the fourth, without actually getting a shot to go all prosthetic yet.
I do hope they look to recent Amazing Spider-Man comics when designing the creature. Chris Bachalo does make him look rather splendid.
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018