From the same sources that brought you both the Jamie Bell Spider-Man rumour and subsequent dissection of Sony’s policy, plans and back-up plans, comes news on the Spider-Man 4 big villain. So, you know, playing on slightly shaky ground still. But that’s Bleeding Cool for you.
That came of the back of news from Roger Friedman that Michael Fassbender has been given a choice between playing Magneto and a Spider-Man villain.
Not as we laughingly suggested yesterday, Elektro. But another of the Sinister Six, Dr Curt Conners, otherwise known as The Lizard.
Will he be played by Fassbender? Maybe, maybe not.
But I feel sorry for Dylan Baker, who played the character in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies and was up for the fourth, without actually getting a shot to go all prosthetic yet.
I do hope they look to recent Amazing Spider-Man comics when designing the creature. Chris Bachalo does make him look rather splendid.
- Someone At Marvel Just Read Garth Ennis And Goran Parlov’s Punisher: Platoon… - August 18, 2017
- TV Legend Sir Bruce Forsyth Passes Away At Age 89 - August 18, 2017
- Nerd Block Owes Diamond And Funko A Quarter Of A Million Each, And NYCC $150K - August 18, 2017
- The Supergirl Cosplayer Who Went To Charlottesville – Guess Whose Side She Was On - August 18, 2017
- Marc Laming On X-Men Gold And Other Creative Changes To Jean Grey, Hulk And Prox Transmissions - August 18, 2017