From the same sources that brought you both the Jamie Bell Spider-Man rumour and subsequent dissection of Sony’s policy, plans and back-up plans, comes news on the Spider-Man 4 big villain. So, you know, playing on slightly shaky ground still. But that’s Bleeding Cool for you.
That came of the back of news from Roger Friedman that Michael Fassbender has been given a choice between playing Magneto and a Spider-Man villain.
Not as we laughingly suggested yesterday, Elektro. But another of the Sinister Six, Dr Curt Conners, otherwise known as The Lizard.
Will he be played by Fassbender? Maybe, maybe not.
But I feel sorry for Dylan Baker, who played the character in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies and was up for the fourth, without actually getting a shot to go all prosthetic yet.
I do hope they look to recent Amazing Spider-Man comics when designing the creature. Chris Bachalo does make him look rather splendid.
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017
- Orbital Comics Opens Jack Kirby Gallery, Featuring Homages to the King - December 18, 2017
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017