NBC in Los Angeles reports on the very public arrest of Batman – or rather a costumed performer in a Batman suit soliciting for tips on Sunset Boulevard, along with a number of other equally minded folks. Crime doesn’t cosplay, it seems.
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018