What it is, while David Goyer and myself were putting together the story for another Batman film a few years ago, you know thrashing out where we might move on from the Dark Knight, we got stuck. We were just sitting there idly chatting and he said “by the way, I think know how you approach Superman and he told me his take on it. I thought it was really tremendous. It was the first time I’ve been able to conceive of how you’d address Superman in a modern context I thought it was a really exciting idea.
What you have to remember about Batman and Superman is that what makes them the best superhero characters there are, the most beloved after all this time, is the essence of who they were when they were created, when they were first developed. You can’t move too far away from that.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017