The Walking Dead begins filming in Atlanta on June 2nd in the Fairlie-Poplar District of the city.
Scenes from the pilot and the second episode will be filmed in the daytime on the weekends of June 11th–13th and July 2–4. Walton, Forsyth and Poplar Streets will be partially closed from 7pm on the Fridays till 5am on the Mondays.
And they need zombies. Which is why they have azombie school. If you reckon you’ve got the chops to be undead from June till September, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As I must have told everyone by now, I was a zombie extra on Shaun Of The Dead, along with Andy Diggle, Ryan Richards and Natalie Sandells. It was a great day out, I can see myself lurching every time I see the movie and I must have freaked a couple of people on the bus back home, with some of the makeup still remaining.
We didn’t need a zombie school. It probably just came naturally.
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Comics Trademarks ‘Costoberfest’ - July 23, 2017
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017