The Walking Dead begins filming in Atlanta on June 2nd in the Fairlie-Poplar District of the city.
Scenes from the pilot and the second episode will be filmed in the daytime on the weekends of June 11th–13th and July 2–4. Walton, Forsyth and Poplar Streets will be partially closed from 7pm on the Fridays till 5am on the Mondays.
And they need zombies. Which is why they have azombie school. If you reckon you’ve got the chops to be undead from June till September, email email@example.com.
As I must have told everyone by now, I was a zombie extra on Shaun Of The Dead, along with Andy Diggle, Ryan Richards and Natalie Sandells. It was a great day out, I can see myself lurching every time I see the movie and I must have freaked a couple of people on the bus back home, with some of the makeup still remaining.
We didn’t need a zombie school. It probably just came naturally.
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017